Saturday, September 3, 2011

Something: New

Ahh, the process of choosing the Something New. Realistically anything could be considered new: dress, veil, shoes, jewelry. It can be a hard one to pin down. While everything that your parents give you for the wedding should be considered a gift, my Something New really was a gift. A college graduation gift to be exact.


At my graduation party my mom and dad handed me a pretty little present. They said they hoped that I didn't mind that it was wedding related. Are you kiddin' me? Any bride in her right mind knows that anything wedding related is the most awesome present ever, right? I quickly unwrapped it and laid my eyes upon some sparkly goodness.


Aren't they gorgeous? Nordstrom you rocked it out on these puppies. These earrings are perfect and I may or may not wear them around my house from time to time. I mean, I have to prepare my ear lobes for them...right? Okay, not a good enough excuse, but they are so fun to wear!

Will you be dedicating a particular item to be your Something New?

{All photos are personal}

No comments:

Post a Comment