Friday, September 23, 2011

Picking Fleurs- Part Two

I last left off at eagerly awaiting Florist A's quote. I was really hoping that she would be within reason, because she was definitely my favorite florist between the two. Well I am happy to say that her prices were within our budget and I booked her. My chosen florist is Blooms by Martha Andrews. Let me give you a little peak into some of the incredible work she has done.

{Photo via Blooms by Martha Andrews/Photo by: Anne Andrews}




{Image via Blooms Blog/ Photo by: Christian Oth Studio}

{Image via Blooms Blog/Photo by: Tanja Lippert Photography}

FLOWER WANDS?!? Oh my goodness, the little girl inside of me is going ballistic. How much more adorable does it get? As you can obviously see, Martha Andrews has talent that is undeniable. The details that she includes in her work is beyond perfect. When you meet her you can just tell that she is in love with what she does in life. That passion oozes out of all her wonderful floral creations.

As I have mentioned before, flowers were one of the things that I was the most excited to book. I am thrilled that I was able to find a floral vendor that shares the same vision and style as I do. Way to go Martha, you are the bee's knees.

Did you strike gold with any of your vendors?

No comments:

Post a Comment