Friday, September 9, 2011

No Boycott This Time

My dad and I have what some might consider an irrational level of expectation for customer service. It might be a sickness, i'm not sure. I like to think of it as expecting the best from people. My family thinks we both are a little cuckoo. We keep a running list of all the companies that we have personally boycotted due to bad customer service. I mean really, is it that hard to run a company with good ethics and have people answer the phone who are nice? Apparently for some it is difficult. Typically though the boycotts run its course and for some reason or the other we need something from that company and then whoops, the boycott ends.

That being said, when there is a company who exceeds our expectations then you know it is a good place to do business with. Today I would like to share with you a company who has received 5 stars in my book.

When I started researching options for Save The Dates, I was flabbergasted by some of the prices. I really wanted to do magnets but not if it was going to cost me an arm and a leg. I came across a website called Magnet Street who pride themselves on having products that are completely customizable. I began browsing their website and noticed their prices were very reasonable. On top of that they will send you free samples which includes a coupon to use if you decide to order with them. You can even order a customized sample and they will credit the $6 cost to your final order which means essentially it is free. This all seemed really fantastic but come on, there had to be a catch. In my experience the companies who have affordable products tend to skimp on other areas such as quality and customer service.

I.Was.Wrong. They continuously proved to me throughout my Save The Date purchasing process to be a 5 star company. They immediately returned all of my emails with detailed answers. Proofs were quickly sent to me. The employees are helpful, knowledgeable and very friendly. The very best part, I received my order within 2 weeks of ordering. I was also very impressed with how they had everything packaged.

{Look at that, a sneak peak of our Save The Date}

I am majorly blown away by Magnet Street because not only is their customer service top notch but their prices are very reasonable and the quality of their products are impressive. You don't see such a well rounded company very often and so with that I just had to share all of this based on my experience. No boycott this time!

What is most important to you when booking vendors and ordering with companies?
 Is it price, quality or customer service?
 Have you had an experience that left you pleasantly surprised?

{All photos are personal}

No comments:

Post a Comment