Saturday, September 17, 2011

Heart Punch Woes

The search for a heart shaped hole punch has proven to be less than fruitful. I returned the previous one that punched upside down. I came across another heart shaped hole punch made by Martha Stewart that looked as though it would be perfect. I scoped it out in the store and it did indeed punch the right side up.


You are thinking this is going to have a happy ending, right? That would be a big N-O. Unfortunately it punches an abnormally large heart. Who needs one that big?!


It looks real cute and all but it is too large for these wish tags. I should have paid more attention to the size when I bought it. I was too busy jumping up and down with excitement in the aisle of Michaels because I found one that punched right side up. This meant I had to trek back to Michaels one more time to return yet another heart shaped hole punch. They know me by my name now. They just looked at me and said "that one didn't work out either?" This also marked my fourth trip to Michaels in a one week time span.

There were no more punches for me to try so I had to settle for a plain ol' circle hole punch.


At least they were 50% off so I did score a good deal. I am slightly perturbed that I could not find the hole punch that I wanted. When it comes down to it though, I highly doubt any of the guests at the wedding are going to complain about my hole punch not being heart shaped. If they do, then I am going to personally kick them out of the wedding with all of my hole punch fury.

Okay maybe not, but I would be thinking it.

Has anyone been irritated by something as mundane as a hole punch?

{All photos are personal}

No comments:

Post a Comment