Friday, September 9, 2011

Off They Go!

Look what we did yesterday:


What's that you ask? Why those are our Save The Dates! After weeks of assembling, printing envelopes, stuffing, stamping, checking names-rechecking names- we finally were finished. We decided to celebrate with some of my new favorite wine from Amador County. Yes it comes in a jug. Yes that makes it taste better. Don't ask me how, it just does.



I can't wait to reveal them to everyone but they need a little time to make it to my guests mailboxes. Speaking of mailboxes, I wanted to take that obligatory picture of us dropping our envelopes into the big blue mailbox at the post office. As we were getting ready to leave to the post office we both realized that wait-we can't drive. We had celebratory wine which means no driving. I had to settle with our boring old dirty mailbox in the front of our house.


Oh well, our trusty mailman can pick them up for us. We are both very excited to officially have sent our Save The Dates. I can't wait to show you more of what is in those white envelopes.

{All photos are personal}

No comments:

Post a Comment