Thursday, January 12, 2012

Silk Tulle vs. Bridal Illusion

As of right now, I am still veil-less. My head is naked and I need to find the perfect veil to grace it. I know that I want a fingertip length, single layer veil with an unfinished edge. My problem is that I am having a hard time making a decision on what type of material.

I don't know about you, but I had never heard of silk tulle until Princess Kate. (I'm sorry, I mean Catherine... oh let's get real, she'll always be Princess Kate.) The way her veil flowed was just dreamy.
{Image via The Fan Club}

My only issue is, that if I get a veil made of silk tulle...I am worried it will look like nylons on my head. I know, I know...ridiculous. But it is a serious concern of mine.

The other option is bridal illusion, which is what most veils are made out of.

{Image via Lover.ly}

However, with bridal illusion I am worried about the poof factor. I want the veil to lay nicely, and flow effortlessly.

I need to figure out my veil situation so that I can get it off my mind and move on to obsessing over something else.

Hive, how do you weigh in on the silk tulle vs bridal illusion? If you have tried on a silk tulle veil, what did you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment