Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Good Font

I love me a good font. Seriously, I could sit for hours downloading fun fonts. Part of my job is to design real estate publications and flyer's. Which means I get to have fun with fonts on a daily basis. Although I usually need to stick to the practical fonts and don't get to have fun with the really cool fonts. What calls for a really cool font? Why a wedding of course!

Right now the only part of my invitation suite that I currently have is my possession is the envelopes. They were sent to me early so that I could work on getting them addressed. (I think my invitation designer figured out that I am a crazy lady and need SOMETHING to do while she is working on the rest of my invitations. God bless her.)

This means that before I can start addressing all of my envelopes, I need to find the greatest font of all time. I refuse to pay for fonts, so I do limit myself to the free ones. My goodness though, there are some amazing free fonts out there! Here are the three that I have narrowed down, and I need your help deciding which one to use.

Option 1-There is the always classy  Monterey BT:



Option 2-The intricately beautiful Albermarle Swash:



Option 3-The very graceful Freebooter Script:




Help me out Hive, what font do you like the best? Do you know of any great fonts?

No comments:

Post a Comment