Tuesday, January 17, 2012

An Open House Invite

Last Friday I got home from work to find a beautiful envelope in my mailbox. I quickly opened it to find the most adorable little storybook invitation sent to us from our venue. The invitation is to their open house they are having in just a few short weeks. Invited to this open house are all of the couples getting married there in 2012. At this open house we will be able to taste all of our menu options, hours d'oeuvres, and of course my favorite part, the cake. We also get to view linen and floral vase options.

In this story book is love quotes, information on the open house, history of the venue....and it is all customized with our names.


I have been looking forward to this day ever since I booked the venue over one year ago. Now the time is here, and this little story book invitation made me just that much more excited. I have never heard of a venue doing this before, and I think it is a fantastic idea that they decide to hold an open house for all of their brides and grooms. That way they can cook all the food options and we have an opportunity to try and see everything all at once.

Now if I could just get our family members to stop trying to bribe us to take one of our spots at the open house. Not going to happen! I do promise beautiful photos and yummy descriptions though :)

Does your venue hold something similar to an open house? Are you looking forward to your food tastings as much as I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment