Friday, November 4, 2011

Now It's My Turn

Like I said in my last post, we really didn't have a set timeline of when we would purchase our wedding bands. I had somewhat assumed we would do that sometime early next year. Honestly though, who am I kidding. That's not how I roll, I like to get things done with plenty of time to spare. It only made sense that I would get my wedding band when Mr. Buck did.

I promised myself though that I would not buy a wedding band just to buy a wedding band. I needed to find one that was perfect, and if I didn't then I would wait. Seriously though, who doesn't walk into a store filled with diamonds and not find something that they like?

I tried on everything within our price range. The cheaper ones all the way up to the ones that pushed our price limit. I surprised myself though that I actually did not like the look of the bigger ones next to my engagement ring. Just because it is bigger doesn't always mean it is better, right?

Then I was introduced to the contour band, and at first I said no that isn't going to work. A contour with a 3 stone ring? That isn't going to look right. Well, I was wrong. I absolutely love the way the contour rounds out my ring and seems to finish it off. There are all different styles of contour bands, but this one happens to have just a slight curve.


It doesn't overtake my engagement ring, instead it accents it which is exactly what I wanted. What was even better was that we came in well under our budget. 

For anyone who hasn't thought of trying out a contour band or is on the fence about it, you really should give it a try. You might like the way it fits snug next to your engagement ring.

As Ferris Bueller would say, "if you have the means, I highly reccomend picking one up."

No comments:

Post a Comment