Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Round 2 Of Updated Projects

I would prefer to not say that I changed my projects...updating is a better word. I can't say I wasted time in creating these projects in the first place, because really what happened was that they evolved. (Or maybe I am just brainwashing myself and in reality I wasted a boatload of time and money. Oh well.)

Awhile back I showed you my cork board collage, and you all were so helpful in giving me tips on how I could jazz it up. Since I was planning on *updating* all of my projects, now was the perfect time to spice up that cork board.

I just so happened to have found ribbon that exactly matches the sage green color of our napkins. You know how I am now with colors matching, so this was a huge find. I decided a big floppy bow at the top of the cork board would add some fanciness.

I also decided to paint the cork board, because it was a little too yellow for my taste. I had really wanted to add burlap over the cork, but unfortunately when I started to deconstruct the board...I realized that was impossible. The cork was stapled into the frame in all kinds of crazy ways.

Here is my new and improved cork board collage:


Now I am off to go *update* (spend way too long completely changing...) another project. 

What do you think of my updated cork board, did I jazz it up enough? 

No comments:

Post a Comment