Friday, March 16, 2012

I'm Just Crazy About Tiffany's: The Details

This past weekend was my bridal shower. If you haven't guessed yet, the theme was Breakfast At Tiffany's. As Holly Golightly said it herself, "i'm just crazy about Tiffany's." Like many girls out there, it is one of my favorite movies. It also makes for a super fun and girly theme.

Before I move on to the main bulk of the shower, I have to share with you all the beautiful details. My mom and sister put on quite the extraordinary display. My bridesmaids were also there helping along the entire time. Apparently at one point they held a secret meeting to finalize details of the shower.  I am like a super bionic bride, if there is anything wedding related going on, I typically find out about it. I am still trying to figure out how they managed to sneak that one past me.

The moment you walked into the room, there was a beautiful table set up to greet people. The table was scattered with mini diamonds and pearls. The corners were graced by Tiffany colored chocolate balls.


As a side note, my mom made these flower balls herself. She scoured local shops as well as the internet to find the best possible pricing on white carnations. She ended up finding the best deal on Costco's website. She was able to buy 150 flowers for $80. She worked so hard on these and they turned out absolutely adorable!


Also on the table was a basket filled with  faux Tiffany boxes. These were the favors for the guests, and they were filled with heart shaped french soaps. (Does anyone else like to stick these in their sock drawer to make everything smell nice and fresh? Tell me I am not the only one...) 


The food was crazy awesome. Mimosa's, fruit, salad, quiche, muffins, cinnamon rolls, mini sausage, cheesecake stuffed strawberries, hash brown casserole...my mouth waters just reminiscing. 


Even the napkins had to join in on the fun.


The cupcakes and cupcake stand were out of this world. 


It was an absolutely beautiful day, and I cannot wait to share more with you!

Did you have a theme for your wedding shower? What kind of unique details were included? 

No comments:

Post a Comment