Friday, February 24, 2012

They're Here!

Just the other day I got home from work to find 2 huge boxes on my doorstep. Before I tell you what was inside these boxes, I first need to say:


Awhile back I revealed to you all what our wedding favors are going to be. I have to admit, I was awaiting some backlash.

Instead, you all seemed to support my koozie decision, and really loved the idea. I realize they aren't for everyone, but for us they are right up our alley. 

We debated for nearly an entire year on what the koozies should say on them. We took votes from friends and family, and they all agreed on the same saying. I too absolutely love the chosen saying, in fact I am the one that found it. Although, I was the only one who was slightly on the fence, for the sheer reason of I thought we might offend someone.

As a side note, I am constantly worried I am going to irritate, offend, or bother someone. I always want to respect and be mindful of other peoples opinions and feelings. I have no idea why I do that, I think it is because I am very conscientious. (As noted on my Elementary school report cards.) I am very aware of my surroundings and who I am associating with.

However, I had to remember that the people invited to our wedding are friends and family. I know these people very well, and I know their fun personalities. I need not worry about the koozies.

Everyone continuously reminded me that it is our wedding, and we can do whatever we want. On top of that, I was being uptight and needed to relax...they will all find it fun and quirky.

Without further a do, I present to your our wedding koozies.


We currently have 125 of these black and white puppies hanging out in our extra bedroom. Every once in awhile we are tempted to grab one  to use at home. But, we must wait until the wedding. Boo.  

We plan to keep them next to the bar area where people can take them. I feel this brings some flair to the evening, and I plan to see these out and about towards the end of the night when everyone is having fun and dancing.

My hope is that our friends and family will take these home to use at BBQ's, camping, fishing, or out on the boat. We live in California, which means these koozies should be able to get quite a bit of use.

Plus, who doesn't love a goofy koozie?

Do you plan on having unique favors at your wedding? 

No comments:

Post a Comment