Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Tiffany Blue Surprise

Earlier this week I came home to find a package on my front doorstep. I didn't remember ordering anything, so I suspiciously brought it inside. As I began to open it, I noticed an iconic blue color staring back at me.

Tiffany's? Someone must be playing a joke on us. How did they find a box that perfectly matches Tiffany's?


I then removed the ribbon and opened the enclosed card. My eyes laid upon this fun goodness:

Oh my word, this is not a joke at all. This is in fact from Tiffany's (insert jumping up and down here.) It is a gift to us from the owners at our venue, Monte Verde Inn. As I opened it up, I could not believe what I saw. Two perfectly gorgeous champagne toasting flutes.


This was extraordinarily thoughtful and classy. Monte Verde Inn truly knows how to make two people feel special. As I have said in the past, they are a very popular venue and hold a large amount of weddings each year for many different brides and grooms. Yet, they know how to make each couple feel important and valued. Their commitment and love for what they do is undeniable.


This was such a huge surprise and we are both incredibly thankful that they would take the time to think of us. (As well as all of the other Monte Verde Inn 2012 brides and grooms who also received this generous gift.)

Now I can check "find toasting flutes" off of that big to-do list!


I guess the only way to properly end this post is with a quote from one of the greatest movies of all time, Breakfast at Tiffany's.

"Did I tell you how divinely and utterly happy I am?" -Holly Golightly

Have you had a huge surprise come your way while wedding planning?

No comments:

Post a Comment