Monday, May 21, 2012

The 'R' Word

I refuse to recognize it by name right now. I am trying as hard as possible to dance around it, but I now know it is a possibility. As of right now, the weather is saying 30% chance of showers with possible thunderstorms. Now, the good part is that it is a high of 72 degrees. Not too hot, not too cold. But the 'R' word...seriously?!

I have had a few people give me some comfort. Bridesmaid C said that 30% precipitation is for that entire area, not necessarily that exact spot. We may not even see a cloud in the sky.

Mom Doe said that most regional weather reports predict there will be precipitation. However, the local channels are predicting that it is going to be clear.

I am not sure if they are just trying to make me feel better, or if that is true. I am hoping for the latter.

Remember this post I wrote about awhile back where I discussed our back up option? Everyone agreed the back up option is just as gorgeous. It truly is, but I of course want the wedding outside if at all possible. At the end of that post I said:

Therefore if (insert 'R' word here) decides to rear its "lucky" head into our wedding day, I will embrace it with open arms. Bring it on rain, i'm not scared of you.

I am now scared of you rain. Please go away for another day.

What do you think, Hive? Should  this Doe break out her umbrella and goulashes?


Okay, now i'm been dramatic. It is certainly not going to snow, right?....RIGHT?!

How are you dealing with the possibility of the 'R' word on your wedding day?

No comments:

Post a Comment