Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hey, That's A Great Idea

When it comes to bridal party gifts, I am a huge supporter of something they might actually use again. I wanted to avoid getting them something that said "groomsman" or "bridesmaid" on it. Not that there is anything wrong with that, I just wanted to go in a different direction.

Mr. Buck really wanted to get something unique for his guys, so when I came across something called a Capcatcher, I knew instantly this was perfect.

I don't know about you, but one of my biggest pet peeves is finding bottle caps around the house. Capcatchers solves that problem. A capcactcher is basically a bottle opener with a pouch that catches the caps. All on a heavy duty magnet so that it can hang out on the refrigerator.

You are also able to personalize it to add an even more unique touch. I personally am not a fan of typical bar gadgets and decor, but I wouldn't mind having this on my refrigerator. So long as the caps are routinely cleaned out :)

I was able to order these, personalize it, add in gift boxes, and all of it arrived to my house within four days. FOUR DAYS, PEOPLE. That is some awesome customer service right there. 







 I'm a fan of these, and we hope that the guys are too!

Have you come across a unique idea for a bridal party gift?



No comments:

Post a Comment