Sunday, June 3, 2012

Doe Marries Buck

Well hello there! Has anyone even noticed my absence around here lately? I am sure you have been quite busy catching up with all of the fabulous new bees. I know it has been a little bit since I have posted, but I have a fairly good reason. 

{Image via Martin's Photography}

Yup, I went and became a Mrs. and then headed off to Tulum, Mexico for our honeymoon. I never had an  opportunity to check in with all of you, but I am sure you figured out where this Doe had ran off to. 

Guess what? It rained. 

{Fantastic photo from one of our guests}

But it was beautiful, magical and all kinds of other fun mushy gushy words. I would not change it for the entire world. Plus, it's good luck...so we just rolled with it and welcomed it with open arms, just like I said we would.

While I eagerly anticipate (aka drive my photographer nuts) our photos, I have much to share with you. Our rehearsal was more fun than I had ever expected, and oh yeah...we took off at one point and forgot the tuxedos. That was fun. Anyhow, I am back and can't wait to show you all the goodness that was the Doe wedding.

Much Love,

Mrs. Doe

No comments:

Post a Comment