Tuesday, October 2, 2012

We Do(e): The Rain Irritates Me and We Take Photos

As we headed out from the ceremony to begin taking photos, I quickly noticed that the rain was starting to reveal itself. Not to the point where you are saying "run for cover" but more or less you realize that it is indeed raining.  Kelly Dalisa, owner at our venue Monte Verde Inn, must have seen my rain frustration because she quickly handed us each a glass of champagne. That, or the fact that we just got married. Yeah, that was probably it.

One of the first photos taken after the ceremony is one I am not too happy with. I'm sure I look normal to most people, but I look at that picture and I have flashbacks to what I was thinking.

Thoughts going through my head:

"Is it seriously raining? Memorial Day weekend'?!
"I curse myself for not ordering cute umbrellas".
"I really need a Mary Poppins bag. Like right now. In which I could withdraw an umbrella."
"Preferably a white lacy bridal umbrella." 
"This champagne is delish."


Luckily the rain subsided for a bit so that we could head off and take some photos. Here's some advice for all of you for taking photos. And no, I am not going to say to make a list of all the poses you want. I am going to say: MAKE SURE YOU BRING THE LIST WITH YOU. Yeah, I forgot it. So we had to wing it, but luckily we had that 'just married' charm so the photos turned out pretty well.









Did you have a list for what poses you wanted for photos or did you just wing it like we did?

*Photos by Martin's Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment