Tuesday, October 2, 2012

We Do(e): A Funny Photo and Bridal Party Pictures

Now that Mr. Buck and I finished taking our photos, it was time to move on to family and bridal party photos. We had taken our sweet time, so we needed to make on move on things. I was concerned we were going to leave our guests waiting too long. Little did I know that our venue already had a time schedule put together and they were subtly making sure we stuck to it. It was so helpful that they did this because I really had not thought much about a time schedule. You get married and things like time and food really seem to float out the door.

One of my all time favorite photos taken from the wedding was not even taken by our photographer. It was in fact taken by my grandma who happened to push the button at the perfect time. Mr. Buck had just cracked a joke and this was our response:

Mr. Buck: "Aren't I so very witty"?
Me: "You are the funniest man alive"!
Dad: "Oh Buck, you sure know how to keep things lively".
Mom: "I'm not really sure what everyone is laughing at, but Doe looks pretty flipping funny right now".


Okay no, that's not what we really said. Obviously. Yes, I do remember this joke but it is an inside joke and i'll move on without boring you. Keep in mind though that there are more cameras at your wedding than just the photographer's. Try and collect from guests after the wedding is over, you might be surprised at what you find. 

Family photos really were short and sweet, not a ton of poses and we didn't even move locations. 



From there we sauntered on over to where the barn and vineyard is located and continued with the bridal party. I then decided that it was probably time to remove my veil and get my dress bustled. This is what ensued. I guess this is what brothers are for, they can turn a boring ol' bustling photo into a fun one.


{The guys in the back are looking away like they are witnessing something they shouldn't be seeing. The anatomy of a wedding dress, it's all sorts of confusion.} 

We then lined up bridal party style...


Followed by a kissing shot, complete with another brother Doe moment. Don't see it? Look left.


We continued on with the quintessential bridesmaids with groom and bride with groomsman photos.



We were not ready to get the show on the road and let the party begin.

Did you find any fun photos from any of your guests?

*All photos with the exception of first taken by Martin's Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment