Friday, August 24, 2012

We Do(e): The View From The Window

Now that the bridal party has finished taking their respective photos, it was time to head back inside and wait for the ceremony to begin. The girls discovered a large window in the bridal suite that looked out over the grounds of Monte Verde Inn. We were able catch a glimpse of all of the details of the day coming together.


If you recall my DIY moss letters that I constructed nearly 10 months ago. They hung beautifully on the large trees just like I hoped they would.




The table numbers my family and I endlessly slaved over. 



My wish tree and tags that I tweaked one hundred million times.




My re-updated updated (an updated a few times more) cork board collage and seating chart.

 


My 'Love Is Sweet' bunting from the time I learned that bunting is in fact not a bundt cake.



I can't forget the lantern card holder that I had randomly found at Pier One Imports one day while out searching for Christmas decorations. 


After a few more minutes of staring out that window, we realized guests were starting to arrive. We had a blast watching everyone arrive, until we realized that they could easily see us staring at them. They began to wave at us and we quickly ducked down and started giggling like we just got caught doing something we weren't suppose to. Our fun was over, time for some last minute touch ups and get ready to get things started. 

Did you have time to view your pretty little details before the wedding started?

*All photos by Martin's Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment