Tuesday, August 7, 2012

We Do(e): The Whipped Cream Dress

If you recall way back when I wrote about finding my dress, I explained that I considered my decision to be a wild card. The only hint that I gave was that the bottom of my dress looked like whipped cream. SOMEHOW, one member of the hive, Paper Rose, figured it out. She was right, my dress was Alfredo Angelo style number 2117. Can't keep nothin' from you apparently!


Monte Verde was way ahead of the game and already had my dress hanging up for me before I even arrived that morning. It was all sorts of picturesque fun.


After my makeup was finished, I flitted about the room in my comfy robe and fancy shoes for quite some time. Finally my mom suggested that I put my dress on. Was it that time already? Somehow the morning seemed to fly by and I needed to speed up my daydreaming brain.



Nobody ever said you had to breathe on your wedding day, so I made sure to be tied in as tight possible. A corset can do glorious things I tell you. 


I had all of the whipped cream I needed, all that was left to finish becoming a bride was my cherry on top (or bottom). Kate Spade sparkly goodness fit the bill perfectly.


After a morning full of fun, pampering and love, I had become a bride.


At this point, I felt confident in my decision on the wild card dress. I couldn't imagine myself in any other gown, it just felt right.

Did you decide on a wild card dress? Were you as happy with your decision as I was?

*All photos by Martin's Photography


The girls have fun getting getting glam
We get our hair done and grub down on some food delivered by dad


No comments:

Post a Comment