Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Zappos Saves The Day

Remember way back when I talked about flower girl dresses? I let my flower girl choose her favorite out of those dresses. From there I had planned on purchasing the dress. Well, life got a hold of me and before I know it we are a month away from the wedding...and I still had not bought the dress.

No big deal, right? If you buy from Nordstrom and not a bridal store, you don't have to worry about waiting weeks for it to arrive. I should have just bought the dress months ago when I was thinking about it, because guess what? They were out of stock.

Shoot. That's no fun.

I was not happy, no sirree. I love Nordstrom and it definitely was not their fault I waited so long, but I was bummed. Then a friend of mine mentioned to me that I should try Zappos. I responded with eh, I don't know. She encouraged me to give it a shot because they had free shipping.

Well, I could handle that. I went on and what do ya know? Not only did they have that dress in stock but there was also free shipping. But not just any ol' free shipping, free overnight shipping.

Well bust my buttons! That's a horse of a different color! (Wizard of Oz, anyone?)

I was overjoyed, this was beyond fantastic service. I started my morning gloomy and sad because the flower girl dress I had wanted was out of reach. I ended the following day with having that dress in my hand...all thanks to Zappos.

After all this fuss I should probably show you the dress that had my feathers ruffled. It's all kinds of blush pink and tulle fun goodness.



For anyone looking for a particular dress that they might not be able to find somewhere else, I highly recommend giving Zappos a shot. They have nearly everything you could possibly need and you cannot beat their shipping policy!

Have you ever been pleasantly surprised by a company?




No comments:

Post a Comment