Thursday, October 27, 2011

(fake) Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend

Soon after we were engaged I found the most perfect bracelet at Nordstrom. It is a crystal bracelet made by Nadri. It's understated simplicity is perfect to accent my dress. Unfortunately this bracelet was also $100, which I did not feel I needed to spend 17 months before the wedding. Every time I was at Nordstrom since then I would try the bracelet on and fall in love all over again. Yet, I still wasn't ready to fork out $100 on jewelry.

Then I was there for their semi-annual sale this past June. I noticed much of the Nadri jewelry line was on sale. I found my bracelet and lo and behold, it was 40% off. I asked the sales lady if they will go on sale again at a later point. I figured if it would be on sale again later this year then I would just come back and get it then. She told me that Nadri does not go on sale very often and the next time it might would be next June. As in 2012....as in a month after my wedding.

Well golly gee, guess I am just going to have to buy that bracelet. Twist my arm, why don't ya! I definitely got a sweet deal on a high quality piece of jewelry.

Just for you Hive, I did a photo session this morning with my bracelet. I never knew until today how tiresome hand modeling can be. I hope they get paid well.


Now I have my earrings and my bracelet, and that is it for my wedding jewelry. If you were wondering, I will not be wearing a necklace. So here it is, the final jewels that I will be wearing on the big day.


What kind of bling will you be wearing? Did you get a sweet deal like I did?


No comments:

Post a Comment